2009-04-03

holiday part1(in KARUIZAWA & ANNAKA)

IMG_1457

Arrival Haneda
I was feeling giddy.
I got excited over !!

in Mono-rail ticket booth
To buy a ticket ...
I found No purse !

and

No my bag too!!

I left the plane maybe...
I can not anywhere.

Conclusion!!

I got it!!
I have the devil's luck.
I left the plane back,Wallet is not stolen?
or ???
anyway...
I appreciate the staff who were running for me!!
thank you...

Today on friday.he works , tomorrow also
but he has good news!!
If they work lots in ANNAKA, he will come back to OITA earlier than planed day.

IMG_1458

so During the day, I went to meet friend who live in CANADA.
because she got married 2 years ago with canadian . Recently she is holiday, and comeback to her home.
Her parents live in KARUIZAWA which is very famous city...
Between KARUIZAWA and ANNNAKA , it takes 1 hours by train and 20 minutes by SHINKANSEN.

 IMG_1461 IMG_1467  
I met her child, but I knew her on the BLOG. She looks like 2 years old but she is 1 year 2 months...
Although we met for the first time, we hit it off.

IMG_1474

and her parents wait for me with being ready to bake me a pizza with oven which made by stone.It takes three hours to heat the stone oven, bake the pizza is just 3 minutes..

IMG_1472
The delicious that it's pizza with love and affection goes without saying.
we had very great time with hearing some birds chirping under sun!!
I will upload photo after weekend!!
Please check it at the day!!!

0 件のコメント: